Do you aspire to play college tennis?
If so, don’t miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime!
- Experience what it feels like to train at a top Division 1 college program (under the expert supervision of Coach Eric Shore, 26 season Head Coach at former Top 5 Division 1 Auburn University)
- Participate in high intensity, college style practices (including doubles specific training, situational point play, advanced fitness, pre-season gym workouts and match play with on court coaching)
- Get a personalized evaluation from Scott Treibly, who is considered as one of the finest tennis placement counsellors. Scott was the Director of College Placement at IMG academies for over 2 decades and has placed over 800 players so far! (More information @ www.recruit.fit)
- Compete in a live team UTR event that will allow college style coaching to simulate the dual match environment (points from these matches will count towards your UTR rating)
- Since doubles is such an integral part of college tennis, we have invited doubles legend Robert Seguso (Former world # 1 & Multiple grand slam champion) to be the guest coach at this camp.
Experience living in our dorms, eating performance specific diets and training/competing like a top Division 1 player.
This Spring, come down to Sarasota, Florida and train with other top UTR players in a perfect college setting.
This camp is powered by Carlos Casely (Former Division 1 College Head Coach & Sports Psychologist) & Cary Cohenour (Former Top ATP pro with wins over Thomas Muster and Carlos Costa)
Camp Dates April 21-27, 2019
A typical day at Camp:
- 7 AM – 7:45 AM—Breakfast
- 8 AM – 9:30 AM—Personalized fitness training (including, but not limited to track workouts, pool fitness, on court mobility, footwork drills and lifting)
- 10 AM – 11:45 AM—On Court College Drills (Repetition drills designed to enhance your strengths and skills)
- 11:45 AM – 1:45 PM—Lunch & College Counselling session with Scott Treibly
- 2PM – 5 PM – Live ball training, situational point play and doubles training
- 5 PM – 6 PM – Stretching and Injury Prevention exercises
- 6:15 PM – 7:00 PM – Dinner
- 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM – Study Hall (This time will be allocated for school work/college preparatory studies)
*Each player will receive a customized college video and be advised on which colleges are best for them based on their tennis level, test scores and grades.
- 7 day camp fee (with accommodation): $1680
- 7 day camp fee (without accommodation): $1250
For those who cannot attend the whole week:
- Daily Fee: $290 (with accommodation)
- Daily Fee: $225 (without accommodation)
Only 15 Spots Available!!!
If you are at least an 8 UTR and over 14 years of age and want to apply,
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, Email address, Contact # (or WhatsApp #) and tell us why you think you are a good fit for this Camp.
If you have any questions you can call us (or WhatsApp us at 1 (941) 400-3087.
See you on the Courts! Go Celsius Tennis!